Angelina’s Kitchen strives to offer healthy, affordable, in season and local food with a greek and southwestern flair for the folks of Chatham County. We work with farmers from around our area to bring you everything under the Chatham Sun!
Come on by and taste the local difference because Angelina brings the awesome!
We invite you to check out some of our farmers and to support our many local farmers markets! Many of our farmers have websites and they are listed on the right hand side of the page. We’re always interested in meeting to other farmer’s in the area. Stop in and say hi!
Check out the press we’ve received!
- Discovering Chatham: Pittsboro Goes Greek
- Sustainable Grub: Joe & Angelina’s Hearth
- Anna Child: Adventure to Pittsboro : Angelina’s Kitchen
- Crop Mob
- Greg Cox of the News and Observer pays the kitchen a visit!
- September 11, 2011 – Tarheel Foodie: “Heirloom Sweet Potato Brownie”
- UNC The Gillings School of Local Public Health
- EAT IT! North Carolina
- Fifteen 501
- News And Observer Life Section with a SOUP feature : )
- BEST DISH NC – Angelina’s Kitchen places second in statewide competition
- Going Gong Gone! NC Pottery Center Benefit Auction August 2013