About Angelina’s Kitchen
Angelina’s Kitchen strives to offer healthy, affordable, in season and local food with a Greek and Southwestern flair for the folks of Chatham County. We work with farmers from around our area to bring you everything under the Chatham Sun!
We are currently working hard to build up our Grab n Go – the same healthy, seasonal, sustainable local farm food packaged for you to take home and enjoy. Monday’s are a cooking day in the kitchen focused on prepping for all our Grab n Go cuisine. You are welcome to come by and purchase anything that is currently ready in the fridge and freezer. You can still enjoy your food in our dining room – however there will be no made to order items so we can keep a brisk pace int he kitchen. This is all a work in progress and we (especially Angelina) is interested in hearing your feedback.
Come on by and taste the REAL local difference - food is always best when it comes from a farm nearby and is produced by real folks you know and love.
We invite you to check out some of our farmers and to support our many local farmers markets! Many of our farmers have websites and you can find these on the Our Farmers page. We’re always interested in meeting to other farmers in the area. Stop in and say hi!
Check out the press we’ve received!
- Discovering Chatham: Pittsboro Goes Greek
- Sustainable Grub: Joe & Angelina’s Hearth
- Anna Child: Adventure to Pittsboro : Angelina’s Kitchen
- Crop Mob
- Greg Cox of the News and Observer pays the kitchen a visit!
- September 11, 2011 – Tarheel Foodie: “Heirloom Sweet Potato Brownie”
- UNC The Gillings School of Local Public Health
- EAT IT! North Carolina
- Fifteen 501
- News And Observer Life Section with a SOUP feature : )
- BEST DISH NC – Angelina’s Kitchen places second in statewide competition
- Going Gong Gone! NC Pottery Center Benefit Auction August 2013
- Yelp lists our restaurant along with other wonderful spots as a “foodie destination”