Happy Friday Pittsboro!
Welcome to the new Chatham Justice Center!
$5 Special – Cup of Lentil Soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
$8 Sweet potato shepard’s pie – a generous amount of slow roasted beef, ground beef and hot sausage cooked up with Screech Owl tomato and green chiles, topped with wanda’s mashed sweet potato
Chile Shack John Frito Pie OR Taco Salad!! Cohen Farm ground beef and hot sausage with John’s UBER secret spice mix and plenty of green chile … what’s not to love? And for our vegetarian friends, a fabulous mix of spices and chiles wit just beans. add sour cream and chopped tomatoes upon request
Frito Pie – vegetarian $6 meat $7.50
Taco salad – vegetarian $7.50 meat $8.50
$8 Smith Angus Farm Slow Roasted Beef brisket– served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings
RICE BOWL – our signature brown rice bowl with your choice of any or all of the dishes below. $7 veggie only $8 with meat
- Green Chile Beef Stew
- Lentils with carrots and extra turmeric
- Smith Angus Farm beef brisket
- Ayrshire Farm gorgeous leeks with Screech Owl tomato and carrot
- Chile Shack John’s frito pie meat mix!
- Chile Shack John’s spicy bean mix !
- Green Chile Beef Stew – our local beef stew with local beef, local green chiles, corn, onions, carrots and beans $5
- Lentil Soup – Our signature lentil soup, good any day, with plenty of carrots and turmeric for our bodies $3.25
- Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) – a classic greek soup found in every greek home, made with homemade chicken broth and local eggs and fresh lemon juice. $4
- Joan Thompson’s Cookies best in the county! 2 for $1
- Katie’s New York Style Cheesecake $3.50
- GF Lemon Pound cake Muffins $2
- Judy Hogan’s Apple Cake – it’s that time of year again for this fabulous dense cake made with Okfuskee farm rye flour and local eggs. $2 slice $10 whole loaf
- Olive Oil Brownies dark chocolate brownies made with olive oil $1.50