Happy Friday Pittsboro
$5 SPECIAL Cup of Lentil Soup with one spanakopita and one tyropita (spinach and cheese pies)
Lamb Pita ! – Lovely Lisa Duff’s Lamb Slow Roasted with onions tomato and mint w/ 3 toppings
Slow Roasted Beef Sandwich Beef from Smith Angus Farm slow roasted with Screech Owl tomatoes and a little onion served on a grilled pita bread with your choice of three toppings $8
RICE BOWL – our brown rice topped with your choice of any or all of the following ($7 veg only $8 with meat) All rice toppings are Gluten Free!
- Green Chile Beef Stew our signature made from scratch soup local beef bones for the broth, local stew beef, local roasted green chiles and some veggies.
- Lentils our signature made from scratch lentil soup made with extra grated carrots and lots of turmeric good for your body and your taste buds!
- Slow Roasted Beef – Smith Angus beef roasted with local tomatoes and onion.
- Slow Roasted Lamb – Lisa Duff’s lamb
- Sauteed Swiss Chard – straight from Piedmont Biofarm, beautiful rainbow swiss chard cooked with a little carrot and tomatoes from Screech Owl
SOUPS SOUPS SOUPS
Green Chile Beef Stew our signature made from scratch soup local beef bones for the broth, local stew beef, local roasted green chiles and some veggies $5
Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) our homemade chicken broth with orzo and chicken, this soup is finished with local eggs and fresh lemon juice which gives it a creamy texture with no milk! $4
Lentil Soup our signature made from scratch lentil soup made with extra grated carrots and lots of turmeric good for your body and your taste buds! $3.25
DESSERTS DESSERTS DESSERTS
Joan Thompsons Delicious Cookies cookies $0.65 ea or 2 for $1
Joan Thompsons Pound Cake with Bennett Farming Strawberries $5
Katie Bennetts excellent Cheesecake! $3.50
Amazing Apple Cake – Judy Hogans recipe, Okfuskee Farm grown and milled rye flour!, Judy Hogans eggs, homeland creamery butter and a good dose of walnuts, currants, raisins and golden raisins this is one of the healthiest delicious cakes around and chock full of Chatham County goodness! $2.50 slice $12 cake
Olive Oil Brownies! dark chocolate, milk chocolate and olive oil whats not to luv? ($1.50)
Leave a Reply