Today LaNelle is unveiling her AMAZING mosaic mural on our building. Come celebrate the rooster and his chickies that commorate the original use of 23 Rectory Street as a hatchery. A wonderful creative blend of history and art – we <3 LaNelle
$5 Special Cup of Lentil Soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
$1 OFF garden or greek salads today! thanks to Screech owl and his cleaning of the lettuce house!
$8 Sweet Potato Shepard’s Pie – Come enjoy a warm satisfying casserole made with 98% local ingredients! ground beef from Smith Angus Farm, hot sausage from Lilly Den Farm, roasted chiles from Screech Owl and sweet potatoes from Wanda
$7 Green Chile Falafel Sandwich weve put the green chile in the mix (thank you Colleen for the excellent idea!) a fabulous slightly spicy robust anaheim pepper taste with every bite!
$8 Smith Angus Farm slow roasted beef or Pita Sandwich served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings
RICE BOWL our signature brow rice bowl with your choice of any or all of the dishes below. $7 veggie only $8 with meat
- Green Chile Beef Stew
- Lentils with carrots and extra turmeric
- Smith Angus Farm Slow Roasted beef brisket
- Greens Bake – a blend of kale, mustard, mizuna and turnip greens with some egg, feta and carrot!
- Green Chile Beef Stew our local beef stew with local beef, local green chiles, corn, onions, carrots and beans
- Lentil Soup Our signature lentil soup, good any day, with plenty of carrots and turmeric for our bodies
- Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) a classic greek soup found in every greek home, made with homemade chicken broth and local eggs and fresh lemon juice.
- Joan Thompsons Cookies best in the county! 2 $1
- Katies fabulous cheesecake $3.50
- GF Lemon Pound Cake Muffins $2
- Olive Oil Brownies dark chocolate brownies made with olive oil $1.50
- APPLE PIE ! choose regular whole 6? pie $7 slice of apple pie $3.75