Guess who;’s coming to dinner??? my mom : ) Mom is here all week and hopefully she’ll come by the kitchen some and treat everyone to some of her amazing cooking. I’ll keep you posted as the week goes on. Today she’s settling in, but maybe tomorrow or wednesday : )
$5 Special Cup of Lentil Soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
$8 Smith Angus Farm Beef Brisket Pita Sandwich served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings
RICE BOWL our signature brow rice bowl with your choice of any or all of the dishes below. $7 veggie only $8 with meat
- Green Chile Beef Stew
- Lentils with carrots and extra turmeric
- Greens Bake – all local dark greens, a good dose of parsley, grated carrot, a touch of ricotta and feta and local eggs … a great way to pack in those greens!
- Smith Angus Farm Slow Roasted beef brisket
- Green Chile Beef Stew our local beef stew with local beef, local green chiles, corn, onions, carrots and beans
- Lentil Soup Our signature lentil soup, good any day, with plenty of carrots and turmeric for our bodies
- Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) a classic greek soup found in every greek home, made with homemade chicken broth and local eggs and fresh lemon juice.
- Joan Thompsons Cookies best in the county! 2 $1
- Olive Oil Brownies dark chocolate brownies made with olive oil $1.50
- Little Dippers Italian Ice made right here in PBO! Mango or Lemon $2
- later today … GF Lemon Pound Cake muffins!
Leave a Reply