A day that starts with Murray’s grin and sparkly blue eyes can only be a good day. Knowing the folks that actually grow and raise our food is a privilege and I sincerely hope everyone in our community takes advantage of the fact that we are surrounded by amazing farmers – and makes an effort to meet at least some of these food providers. The food tastes better when it’s locally grown … but meeting the farmer that worked to provide the food makes it taste spectacular! hhmm? I wonder if I think our food tastes better than you think it tastes since I know all these farmers so well???
$5 SPECIAL Cup of Lentil Soup with one spanakopita and one tyropita (spinach and cheese pies)
Beef Brisket Pita Sandwich a beautiful brisket from Smith Angus Farm slow roasted with Screech Tomatoes and some onion served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings $8
RICE BOWL – our brown rice topped with your choice of any or all of the following ($7 veg only $8 with meat) All rice toppings are Gluten Free!
- Green Chile Beef Stew our signature made from scratch soup local beef bones for the broth, local stew beef, local roasted green chiles and some veggies.
- Lentils our signature made from scratch lentil soup made with extra grated carrots and lots of turmeric good for your body and your taste buds!
- Slow Roasted Beef Brisket Smith Angus Farm beef brisket roasted with Screech tomatoes and a little onion
- Braised leeks– fabulous baby leeks from Judy Hogan’s farm cooked with a little carrot and Screech Owl tomato – delish!
- Greens Bake Muffins – enjoy our excellent greens bake mix (swiss chard, spinach, leeks, parsley) mixed with a little ricotta and local eggs and baked in a muffin tin.
SOUPS SOUPS SOUPS
Green Chile Beef Stew our signature made from scratch soup local beef bones for the broth, local stew beef, local roasted green chiles and some veggies $5
Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) our homemade chicken broth with orzo and chicken, this soup is finished with local eggs and fresh lemon juice which gives it a creamy texture with no milk! $4
Lentil Soup our signature made from scratch lentil soup made with extra grated carrots and lots of turmeric good for your body and your taste buds! $3.25
DESSERTS DESSERTS DESSERTS
Joan Thompsons Delicious Cookies cookies $0.65 ea or 2 for $1
Katie Bennetts Delicious GF Lemon Pound Cake Muffin this dessert ROCKS! $2 ea
Katie’s Famous Cheesecake – get it while it lasts! $3.50
Olive Oil Brownies! dark chocolate, milk chocolate and olive oil whats not to luv? ($1.50)