welcome back! Maria, King Chile Shack John and I have been busy since yesterday getting ready for this week – washing, chopping, peeling, chopping, chopping, chopping! And this morning started with a lovely visit from Murray Cohen with a fresh stash of beef – it’s going to be an awesome week!
$5 Special – Cup of Lentil Soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
$8 Cohen Farm Beef Shoulder – served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings
RICE BOWL – our signature brown rice bowl with your choice of any or all of the dishes below. $7 veggie only $8 with meat
- Green Chile Beef Stew
- Lentils with carrots and extra turmeric
- Cohen Farm slow roasted Beef
- Greens Bake – kale, mustard greens and turnip greens!
- Green Chile Beef Stew – our local beef stew with local beef, local green chiles, corn, onions, carrots and beans $5
- Lentil Soup – Our signature lentil soup, good any day, with plenty of carrots and turmeric for our bodies $3.25
- Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) – a classic greek soup found in every greek home, made with homemade chicken broth and local eggs and fresh lemon juice. $4
- Joan Thompson’s Cookies best in the county! 2 for $1
- Katie’s Cheesecake NY style with a twist of lemon $3.50
- Frankie’s GF cookie assortment! $0.60 ea
- Olive Oil Brownies dark chocolate brownies made with olive oil $1.50
Leave a Reply