what a great weekend … and October is lining up to be a busy fabulous month! Grassroots festival this weekend …. Pepper Festival the following weekend. Everyone has a chance to get outside and enjoy live music, dancing and food!!
$5 Special Cup of Lentil Soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
$1 OFF Greek Salad and Garden Salad!!
$8 Smith Angus Farm slow roasted beef brisket Pita Sandwich served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings
RICE BOWL our signature brow rice bowl with your choice of any or all of the dishes below. $7 veggie only $8 with meat
- Green Chile Beef Stew
- Lentils with carrots and extra turmeric
- Smith Angus Farm Slow Roasted beef brisket
- Touroulou! Jeffrey (Green Dream Farm) eggplant and sweet potatoes from ECO
- Green Chile Beef Stew our local beef stew with local beef, local green chiles, corn, onions, carrots and beans
- Lentil Soup Our signature lentil soup, good any day, with plenty of carrots and turmeric for our bodies
- Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) a classic greek soup found in every greek home, made with homemade chicken broth and local eggs and fresh lemon juice. Today the soup is with rice! tastes delicious and our GF friends can enjoy as well
- Joan Thompsons Cookies best in the county! 2 $1
- Katies fabulous cheesecake $3.50
- Olive Oil Brownies dark chocolate brownies made with olive oil $1.50
Leave a Reply