It’s lining up to be an amazing week! great weather, a huge weekend wedding, a couple of small jobs this week. A busy kitchen and lots of awesome farm food – woowhoooo!!!!
$5 Special Cup of Lentil Soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
$8 Smith Angus Farm slow roasted beef brisket Pita Sandwich served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings
RICE BOWL our signature brow rice bowl with your choice of any or all of the dishes below. $7 veggie only $8 with meat
- Green Chile Beef Stew
- Lentils with carrots and extra turmeric
- Smith Angus Farm Slow Roasted beef brisket
- Touroulou! – Jeffrey (Green Dream Farm) eggplant and sweet potatoes from ECO
- Green Chile Beef Stew our local beef stew with local beef, local green chiles, corn, onions, carrots and beans
- Lentil Soup Our signature lentil soup, good any day, with plenty of carrots and turmeric for our bodies
- Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) a classic greek soup found in every greek home, made with homemade chicken broth and local eggs and fresh lemon juice.
- Joan Thompsons Cookies best in the county! 2 $1
- Katies fabulous cheesecake $3.50
- Katie’s Chocolate Chess pie! $7 whole $4 half
- GF Lemon Pound Cake Muffins $2
- Olive Oil Brownies dark chocolate brownies made with olive oil $1.50