that’s right people …. it’s not to late to make last minute plans and attend this excellent farm to fork celebrating our local peppers! And feel good knowing the money you spend is going 100% to The Abundance Foundation and Piedmont Biofarm – both promote and support strong local food shed. 30 awesome chefs – including Chile Shack John!! are showcasing amazing food, desserts and drinks! Come hungry and bring your whole family – kids 12 and under FREE! come on by and pick up tickets today : )
$5 Special Cup of Lentil Soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
$1 OFF garden or greek salads today! thanks to Screech owl and his cleaning of the lettuce house!
$8 Sweet Potato Shepards Pie Come enjoy a warm satisfying casserole made with 98% local ingredients! ground beef from Smith Angus Farm, hot sausage from Lilly Den Farm, roasted chiles from Screech Owl and sweet potatoes from Wanda
$8 Smith Angus Farm slow roasted beef Pita Sandwich served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings
RICE BOWL our signature brow rice bowl with your choice of any or all of the dishes below. $7 veggie only $8 with meat
- Green Chile Beef Stew
- Lentils with carrots and extra turmeric
- Smith Angus Farm Slow Roasted beef brisket
- Greens Bake a blend of kale, mustard, mizuna and turnip greens with some egg, feta and carrot!
- Green Chile Beef Stew our local beef stew with local beef, local green chiles, corn, onions, carrots and beans
- Lentil Soup Our signature lentil soup, good any day, with plenty of carrots and turmeric for our bodies
- Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) a classic greek soup found in every greek home, made with homemade chicken broth and local eggs and fresh lemon juice.
- Joan Thompsons Cookies best in the county! 2 $1
- GF Lemon Pound Cake Muffins $2
- Olive Oil Brownies dark chocolate brownies made with olive oil $1.50
- APPLE PIE ! choose regular whole 6? pie $7 slice of apple pie $3.75
- PUMPKIN PIE! one GF left – and a few regular. made from real local pumpkins!