get on out and support your farmers at the farmers markets today! If you don’t have time for buying, prepping and cooking – come on by our kitchen and enjoy all the excellent veggies and meats our local farmers provide for us!
$5 Special Cup of Lentil Soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
Chile Shack Johns Frito Pie!
A favorite New Mexican dish – meat, beans and chile on top of a bed of fritos. sounds a little crazy, but it’s addictive!
Slow Roasted Beef $8 Ground beef and beans $7 Vegetarian Spicy Beans $6
$8 Cohen Farm Beef Pita Sandwich served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings
RICE BOWL our signature brow rice bowl with your choice of any or all of the dishes below. $7 veggie only $8 with meat
- Green Chile Beef Stew
- Lentils with carrots and extra turmeric
- Eggplant Immam so many local eggplants I decided to borrow one of my favorite turkish preparations eggplant first roasted then baked with a rich tomato sauce (of all local tomatoes!). delicious on its own or with a side of tzatziki
- Cohen Farm Slow Roasted beef shoulder
- Green Chile Beef Stew our local beef stew with local beef, local green chiles, corn, onions, carrots and beans
- Lentil Soup Our signature lentil soup, good any day, with plenty of carrots and turmeric for our bodies
- Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) a classic greek soup found in every greek home, made with homemade chicken broth and local eggs and fresh lemon juice.
- Katie Bennetts Chocolate Chess Pie a rich gooey decadent addictive chocolate pie (made even richer with Judy Hogans eggs) in a flaky crust. mini pie (serves 2-3) $7.50 Half pie $4
- Joan Thompsons Cookies best in the county! 2 $1
- Olive Oil Brownies dark chocolate brownies made with olive oil $1.50
- Little Dippers Italian Ice made right here in PBO! Mango or Lemon $2