plenty of wonderful things cooking this morning – a fresh batch of green chile beef stew – a special request SUPER green chile GF apple pie for our friend Colleen and one pre order – regular green chile apple pies for the rest of us : ) and 2 plain apple pies for those who have simply had enough peppers for awhile ! the list goes on and on .. but I need to get back in the kicthen, so this is all for the morning teasers
$5 Special Cup of Lentil Soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
$8 Yogurt Curried Chicken over brown rice .. mmm with extra turmeric
$6 King Chile Shack Johns idea of a steak n cheese!
Smith Angus Farm london broil – sliced thin and warming in au jus – served on a toastd bun with montererry jack and cheddar cheese melted on top. add green chiles or sauteed onions for $0.50 each
$8 Smith Angus Farm slow roasted beef brisket Pita Sandwich served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings
RICE BOWL our signature brow rice bowl with your choice of any or all of the dishes below. $7 veggie only $8 with meat
- Green Chile Beef Stew
- Lentils with carrots and extra turmeric
- Smith Angus Farm Slow Roasted beef brisket
- Curried yogurt chicken
- Greens Bake Muffins
- Green Chile Beef Stew our local beef stew with local beef, local green chiles, corn, onions, carrots and beans
- Lentil Soup Our signature lentil soup, good any day, with plenty of carrots and turmeric for our bodies
- Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) a classic greek soup found in every greek home, made with homemade chicken broth and local eggs and fresh lemon juice.
- Joan Thompsons Cookies best in the county! 2 $1
- Green Chile Apple pies .. coming out of the oven around 2p!
- Katies Cheesecake thanks goodness! we were out for a few hours! $3.50
- GF Lemon Pound Cake Muffins $2
- Olive Oil Brownies dark chocolate brownies made with olive oil $1.50