good morning Chatham County! every day I learn something new about myself – and last night it was a surprise … I am actually shy when it comes to speaking in public. who knew? John was shocked! I am immediatley looking for a public speaking class so hopefully in the future I can perform with some amount of grace and convey my thoughts outside the comfort of our shop or home. For someone with so many thoughts and opinions (and an extensive vocabulary) I should develop this skill. If you know of a good place offering public speaking please let me know : )
and the universe is driving it’s point home today …. tonight I’m scheduled to speak at a dinner at St. Bartholomew’s. ::sigh:: I hope someone knows of a crash course I can take today!
$5 SPECIAL a cup lentil soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
Slow Roast Beef Brisket Smith Angus Beef brisket slow roasted with Screech owl tomatoes and onion served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings $8
Sweet Potato Shepards Pie – Cohen Beef, Lilly Den Sausage with mashed sweet potatoes from Wanda $ 8.00 add a side salad $3
RICE BOWL – our brown rice topped with your choice or any or all of the following: ($6.75 veg only $8 with meat) all our rice toppings are gluten free
- Green Chile Beef Stew Smith Angus Farm stew beef, Screech Owl hot green chiles, homemade beef broth, lots of veggies.
- Lentils Lentils, turmeric, carrots and a good dose of garlic. Add to any dish!
- Greens Bake – a wonderful mix of local greens including swiss chard, spinach, parsley and mustard greens mixed with a touch of ricotta and local eggs
- Chile Shack John’s Spicy Pinto Beans – you head right, John has developed an excellent vegan pinto bean and green chile recipe – woowhoo!
- Slow Roasted Beef Brisket Beef brisket roasted with Screech Owl tomatoes and onion . mmmm
SOUPS SOUPS SOUPS
Lentil Soup A soup full of carrots, garlic and turmeric $3.25
Green Chile Beef Stew our green chile stew made using homemade beef broth, Screech Owl green chiles, Smith Angus stew beef and lots of veggies ($4.75)
Greek Chicken Soup our homemade chicken broth and orzo soup finished with fresh lemon juice and local eggs ($3.75)
Joan Thompsons Delicious Cookies cookies $0.65 ea or 2 for $1
Katies Excellent Cheesecake mmmmm good! $3.50 slice
Amazing Apple Cake – Judy Hogans recipe, Okfuskee Farm grown and milled rye flour!, Judy Hogans eggs, homeland creamery butter and a good dose of walnuts, currants, raisins and golden raisins this is one of the healthiest delicious cakes around and chock full of Chatham County goodness! $2.50 slice $12 cake
Olive Oil Brownies! dark chocolate, milk chocolate and olive oil whats not to luv? ($1.50)