good golly Miss Molly!!!! from a casual glance Chatham County appears to be a sleepy bedroom community …. mellow, quiet, you can hear the plants grow. when in fact it’s ROCKING! so many amazing things going on – and we’re too busy here in the shop for me to list them all – like us on FB and get some of the scoop! ….
$5 SPECIAL Cup of Lentil Soup with one spanakopita and one tyropita (spinach and cheese pies)
Slow Roasted Brisket Pita Sandwich Beef brisket from Pryor Family Farm via Farmhand Foods slow roasted with Screech Owl tomatoes and a little onion served on a grilled pita bread with your choice of three toppings $8
Yogurt Curried Chicken – our thick greek yogurt loaded with our curry blend and plenty of extra turmeric – served over a bed of brown rice $8 Add a side salad $3
RICE BOWL – our brown rice topped with your choice of any or all of the following ($7 veg only $8 with meat) All rice toppings are Gluten Free!
- Green Chile Beef Stew our signature made from scratch soup local beef bones for the broth, local stew beef, local roasted green chiles and some veggies.
- Lentils our signature made from scratch lentil soup made with extra grated carrots and lots of turmeric good for your body and your taste buds!
- Slow Roasted Beef Brisket – Pryor Farm beef brisket slow roasted with local tomatoes and onion.
- Sauteed Spinach and Beet Greens – fresh from Edible Earthscapes, spinach to die for! with a bit of beet greens from Wandas farm – we simply added a touch of olive oil and ask for a wedge of lemon
- Yogurt Curried Chicken – our thick greek yogurt and extra fabulous curry spices
SOUPS SOUPS SOUPS
Green Chile Beef Stew our signature made from scratch soup local beef bones for the broth, local stew beef, local roasted green chiles and some veggies $5
Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) our homemade chicken broth with orzo and chicken, this soup is finished with local eggs and fresh lemon juice which gives it a creamy texture with no milk! $4
Lentil Soup our signature made from scratch lentil soup made with extra grated carrots and lots of turmeric good for your body and your taste buds! $3.25
DESSERTS DESSERTS DESSERTS
Joan Thompsons Delicious Cookies cookies $0.65 ea or 2 for $1
Joan Thompson’s Pound Cake with Bennett Farming Strawberries $5
Amazing Apple Cake – Judy Hogans recipe, Okfuskee Farm grown and milled rye flour!, Judy Hogans eggs, homeland creamery butter and a good dose of walnuts, currants, raisins and golden raisins this is one of the healthiest delicious cakes around and chock full of Chatham County goodness! $2.50 slice $12 cake
Olive Oil Brownies! dark chocolate, milk chocolate and olive oil whats not to luv? ($1.50)