$5 SPECIAL a cup lentil soup with 1 cheese pie and 1 spinach pie
PORK BLUE PLATE SPECIAL! Enjoy a warm meal featuring Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder from Cliff or Cohen Farm’s Meatloaf $9
SIDES CHOOSE TWO – Marias Mac n cheese, Braised cabbage, side salad or a cup of Lentil Soup
RICE BOWL – our brown rice topped with your choice or any or all of the following: ($6.75 veg only $8 with meat) all our rice toppings are gluten free
- Green Chile Beef Stew Smith Angus Farm stew beef, Screech Owl hot green chiles, homemade beef broth, lots of veggies.
- Meatloaf Cohen Farm meatloaf whats not to love?
- Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder –
- Lentils Lentils, turmeric, carrots and a good dose of garlic. Add to any dish!
- Braised Cabbage A beautiful batch of cabbage cooked with a tomatoe and a little carrot
SOUPS SOUPS SOUPS
Lentil Soup A soup full of carrots, garlic and turmeric $3.25
Green Chile Beef Stew our green chile stew made using homemade beef broth, Screech Owl green chiles, Smith Angus stew beef and lots of veggies ($4.75)
Greek Chicken Soup a fresh batch of our homemade chicken broth and orzo soup finished with fresh lemon juice and local eggs ($3.75)
Joan Thompsons Delicious Cookies cookies $0.65 ea or 2 for $1
Abis GLUTEN FREE goodies todays GF goodies include chocolate chip cookies and Nuts over Honey granola 2 cookies $1 1lb granola $6
Amazing Apple Cake – Judy Hogans recipe, Okfuskee Farm grown and milled rye flour!, Judy Hogans eggs, homeland creamery butter and a good dose of walnuts, currants, raisins and golden raisins this is one of the healthiest delicious cakes around and chock full of Chatham County goodness! $2.50 slice / $12 cake
Olive Oil Brownies! dark chocolate, milk chocolate and olive oil whats not to luv? ($1.50)
Leave a Reply