it feels like new years eve was yesterday .. when in fact it’s already mid april. I must be loving this job cause time is flying out the window! On tap for today we have a HUGE turkey from Lilly Den Farm with all the fixins …. mashed potatoes, gravy, greek style string beans (ok … fixins if you’re a greek girl) Plus ourfavorite baker Katie is coming in today to hook us up with more fresh cheesecake.
$5 SPECIAL a cup lentil soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
Lilly Den farm BLUE PLATE Special! $9
A beautiful large turkey from Lilly Den roasted to perfection. Enjoy with your choice of two sides
- SIDES: Mashed Potato, Mashed Sweet Potato, String Beans greek style, side salad or a cup of lentil soup
Slow Roast Beef Pita Sandwich Cohen Farm beef shoulders and a few shanks slow roasted with Screech owl tomatoes and onion served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings $8
RICE BOWL – our brown rice topped with your choice or any or all of the following: ($6.75 veg only $8 with meat) all our rice toppings are gluten free
- Green Chile Beef Stew Smith Angus Farm stew beef, Screech Owl hot green chiles, homemade beef broth, lots of veggies.
- Lentils Lentils, turmeric, carrots and a good dose of garlic. Add to any dish!
- Slow Roasted Beef Beef shoulder and shank roasted with Screech Owl tomatoes and onion . mmmm
- Roasted Turkey a Lilly Den farm turkey roasted tiill golden brown
- String Beans Greek Style string beans with a touch of Screech tomato and some carrots
SOUPS SOUPS SOUPS
Lentil Soup A soup full of carrots, garlic and turmeric $3.25
Green Chile Beef Stew our green chile stew made using homemade beef broth, Screech Owl green chiles, Smith Angus stew beef and lots of veggies ($4.75)
Greek Chicken Soup our homemade chicken broth and orzo soup finished with fresh lemon juice and local eggs ($3.75)
Joan Thompsons Delicious Cookies cookies $0.65 ea or 2 for $1
Amazing Apple Cake – Judy Hogans recipe, Okfuskee Farm grown and milled rye flour!, Judy Hogans eggs, homeland creamery butter and a good dose of walnuts, currants, raisins and golden raisins this is one of the healthiest delicious cakes around and chock full of Chatham County goodness! $2.50 slice $12 cake
Olive Oil Brownies! dark chocolate, milk chocolate and olive oil whats not to luv? ($1.50)