it’s another Cohen Farm Fest over here today! Murray and Esta’s delicious pork and beef – woowhooo! I know everyone does not have enough time to really get down n dirty and know all the details about all the excellent farmers we are so lucky to have in our community – but it’s what I spend a large part of my day doing. Come by today and taste the difference : )
$5 SPECIAL a cup lentil soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
COHEN FARM BLUE PLATE DAY!
Enjoy the amazing meat produced by Murray and Esta Cohen with traditional southern (with a greek twist) sides – and nourish your body on this rainy day. $9
Choose ONE meat – Slow roasted Beef shoulder or Slow Roasted Pork shanks and shoulder
Choose TWO sides – Mac n cheese, string beans greek style, cup of lentil soup, sides salad
Pork or Beef Pita sandwich – your choice of either Cohen Farm pork or beef on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings! $8
RICE BOWL – our brown rice topped with your choice or any or all of the following: ($6.75 veg only $8 with meat) all our rice toppings are gluten free
- Green Chile Beef Stew Smith Angus Farm stew beef, Screech Owl hot green chiles, homemade beef broth, lots of veggies.
- Lentils Lentils, turmeric, carrots and a good dose of garlic. Add to any dish!
- Slow Roasted Beef Cohen Farm Beef shoulder roasted with Screech Owl tomatoes and onion
- Slow Roasted Pork – Cohen farm pork shoulder and shanks slow roasted with Screech tomatoes and onions
- String Beans Greek Style – delicious string beans cooked with Sunny Slope tomatoes and carrot and a touch olive oil
SOUPS SOUPS SOUPS
Lentil Soup A soup full of carrots, garlic and turmeric $3.25
Green Chile Beef Stew our green chile stew made using homemade beef broth, Screech Owl green chiles, Smith Angus stew beef and lots of veggies ($4.75)
Greek Chicken Soup our homemade chicken broth and orzo soup finished with fresh lemon juice and local eggs ($3.75)
Joan Thompsons Delicious Cookies cookies $0.65 ea or 2 for $1
Katies Excellent Cheesecake mmmmm good! $3.50 slice
Amazing Apple Cake – Judy Hogans recipe, Okfuskee Farm grown and milled rye flour!, Judy Hogans eggs, homeland creamery butter and a good dose of walnuts, currants, raisins and golden raisins this is one of the healthiest delicious cakes around and chock full of Chatham County goodness! $2.50 slice $12 cake
Olive Oil Brownies! dark chocolate, milk chocolate and olive oil whats not to luv? ($1.50)