we have so many great options for this dreary day ….. and while we prepared our food we had the pleasure of Murray Cohen hanging out with us. I love that we really know our farmers and that they feel comfortable to hang out with us. And lets face it … when it comes to clean sustainable farming … Murray and Esta are at the top of the line!
$5 Special – A cup of Lentil soup with 1 spanakopita and 1 tyropita (cheese pie)
$9 LASAGNA!! – your choice of meat or spinach mushroom. Smith Angus Farm ground beef, Screech owl tomato and Lindley Farms Creamery mozzarella. Woodfruit grey dove oyster mushrooms and Caliburn Farm spinach with Screech’s tomatoes and Lindley mmozzarella.
$8 John’s Steak and Cheese! Smith ANgus sirloin roast with grilled Screech Owl peppers. Add fries $3
$8.50 Smith Angus Farm Brisket on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings
RICE BOWL – our signature brown rice bowl with your choice of any or all of the dishes below. $7.75 veggie only $8.50 with meat
- Green Chile Beef Stew
- Lentils with carrots and extra turmeric
- Smith Angus Farm slow roasted brisket
- Caliburn farm kale and carrots
- Green Chile Beef Stew – our local beef stew with local beef, local green chiles, corn, onions, carrots and beans $5
- Lentil Soup – Our signature lentil soup, good any day, with plenty of carrots and turmeric for our bodies $3.25
- Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) – a classic greek soup found in every greek home, made with homemade chicken broth and local eggs and fresh lemon juice. $4
- Joan Thompson’s Cookies best in the county! 2 for $1
- Katie B Bakes! – insanely delicious chocolate chess pie $7 whole $4 half pie
- GF Lemon Pound cake muffins – $2