Today we are celebrating one of the coolest farms in Chatham County …. we have a small family farm growing organically since 1971 (over 40 years!) they grow veggies, they grow grain, the raise cows, pigs and chickens and the best eggs you’ll ever eat! If you haven’t guessed yet .. it’s Cohen Farm with the wonderful Murray and Esta. So get on out here and enjoy some of the cleanest and best pork you’ll ever eat.
$5 SPECIAL a cup lentil soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
Blue Plate Today we are featuring two types of meat and plenty of sides! Enjoy one main dish and two side dishes for a filling meal $9
- Pick One Main Dish: Cohen Farm Pork Shoulder slow roasted with tomato OR Minka Farm beef brisket
- Pick two Side Dishes: macaroni and cheese, Braised cabbage, side salad or a cup of lentil soup
Slow Roasted Beef Brisket on Grilled Pita – Minka Farm beef brisket on a grilled pita with your choice of 3 toppings $8
Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder on Grilled Pita – Cohen Farm pork shoulder on a grilled pita with your choice of 3 toppings $8.50
RICE BOWL – our brown rice topped with your choice or any or all of the following: ($6.75 veg only $8 with meat) all our rice toppings are gluten free
- Green Chile Beef Stew Smith Angus Farm stew beef, Screech Owl hot green chiles, homemade beef broth, lots of veggies.
- Lentils Lentils, turmeric, carrots and a good dose of garlic. Add to any dish!
- Braised Cabbage Wanda’s delicious cabbage with a touch of Screech Owl tomato and carrot
- Slow Roasted Beef Brisket a beautiful brisket from Minka farm roasted with Screech Owl tomatoes and a touch of green chiles
- Slow Roasted Beef Brisket Minka farm beef brisket (via farmhand Foods) slow roasted with a touch of Screech Owl tomato
SOUPS SOUPS SOUPS
Lentil Soup A soup full of carrots, garlic and turmeric $3.25
Green Chile Beef Stew our green chile stew made using homemade beef broth, Screech Owl green chiles, Smith Angus stew beef and lots of veggies ($4.75)
Greek Chicken Soup our homemade chicken broth and orzo soup finished with fresh lemon juice and local eggs ($3.75)
Joan Thompsons Delicious Cookies cookies $0.65 ea or 2 for $1
Lindley Farms Creamery Cheesecake wonderful women on a dairy farm milking the cows, making mozzarella, then turning it into cheesecake. How awesome we live within reach of products like this ! $3
Amazing Apple Cake – Judy Hogans recipe, Okfuskee Farm grown and milled rye flour!, Judy Hogans eggs, homeland creamery butter and a good dose of walnuts, currants, raisins and golden raisins this is one of the healthiest delicious cakes around and chock full of Chatham County goodness! $2.50 slice $12 cake
Olive Oil Brownies! dark chocolate, milk chocolate and olive oil whats not to luv? ($1.50)