$5 SPECIAL Cup of Lentil Soup with one spanakopita and one tyropita (spinach and cheese pies)
Lilly Den Farm Pork Blue Plate!
Enjoy a serving of Lilly Den Farm slow roasted pork shoulder with your choice of two sides $9
SIDES: mac n cheese, sauteed swiss chard, cup of lentil soup, side salad
Slow Roasted Pork Pita Lilly Den’s excellent shredded pork Shoulder on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings $ 8.00
Beef Brisket Pita Sandwich a beautiful brisket from Smith Angus Farm slow roasted with Screech Tomatoes and some onion served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings $8
Macaroni and Cheese – a side of our decadent macaroni and cheese $4 add a side salad $3
RICE BOWL – our brown rice topped with your choice of any or all of the following ($7 veg only $8 with meat) All rice toppings are Gluten Free!
- Green Chile Beef Stew our signature made from scratch soup local beef bones for the broth, local stew beef, local roasted green chiles and some veggies.
- Lentils our signature made from scratch lentil soup made with extra grated carrots and lots of turmeric good for your body and your taste buds!
- Swiss chard Okfuskee Farm Braised Swiss Chard with Screech tomatoes and carrots
- Slow Roasted Beef Brisket Smith Angus Farm beef brisket roasted with Screech tomatoes and a little onion
- Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder – Lilly Den Pork slow roasted with Screech tomatoes and onion
SOUPS SOUPS SOUPS
Green Chile Beef Stew our signature made from scratch soup local beef bones for the broth, local stew beef, local roasted green chiles and some veggies $5
Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) our homemade chicken broth with orzo and chicken, this soup is finished with local eggs and fresh lemon juice which gives it a creamy texture with no milk! $4
Lentil Soup our signature made from scratch lentil soup made with extra grated carrots and lots of turmeric good for your body and your taste buds! $3.25
DESSERTS DESSERTS DESSERTS
Joan Thompsons Delicious Cookies cookies $0.65 ea or 2 for $1
Katies Delicious Cheesecake $3.50
GF Pound Cake Muffins – you never tasted GF this good! $2 ea
Amazing Apple Cake – Judy Hogans recipe, Okfuskee Farm grown and milled rye flour!, Judy Hogans eggs, homeland creamery butter and a good dose of walnuts, currants, raisins and golden raisins this is one of the healthiest delicious cakes around and chock full of Chatham County goodness! $2.50 slice $12 cake
Olive Oil Brownies! dark chocolate, milk chocolate and olive oil whats not to luv? ($1.50)