$5 SPECIAL a cup lentil soup with 1 cheese pie and 1 spinach pie
Roasted Local Lamb Pita Sandwich for all our lamb lovers out there, today enjoy some delicious lamb leg and shoulder from Lisa Duff’s farm – roasted with a few Screech Owl tomatoes and fresh local black mint – served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings. $8
Slow Roasted BeefShoulder Pita Sandwich– Smith Angus Beef shoulder roasted with Johns secret spice blend and Screech Owl tomatoes and chiles. Served on a grilled pita bread with your choice of three toppings $8
Chile Shack John’s MUST HAVE Lasagna (not spicy this go round) – Cohen Farm ground beef and ground sausage cooked up with Screech Owl’s tomatoes – what more could you ask for? a side of green chile if you like! $8 add a side salad $3
RICE BOWL – our brown rice topped with your choice or any or all of the following: ($6.75 veg only $8 with meat) all our rice toppings are gluten free
- Green Chile Beef Stew Smith Angus Farm stew beef, Screech Owl hot green chiles, homemade beef broth, lots of veggies.
- Lentils Lentils, turmeric, carrots and a good dose of garlic. Add to any dish!
- String Beans Greek Style – cooked with Bennett Farm carrots and Screech Owl tomato!
- Roasted Lamb – Lisa Duff’s excellent lamb roasted with a few tomatoes and a little fresh local mint
- Slow Roasted Beef Shoulder – Smith Angus Farm beef shoulder roasted with John’s spice blend, Screech owl tomatoes and a few chiles for good measure
SOUPS SOUPS SOUPS
Lentil Soup A soup full of carrots, garlic and turmeric $3.25
Green Chile Beef Stew our green chile stew made using homemade beef broth, Screech Owl green chiles, Smith Angus stew beef and lots of veggies ($4.75)
Greek Chicken Soup a fresh batch of our homemade chicken broth and orzo soup finished with fresh lemon juice and local eggs ($3.75)
Joan Thompsons Delicious Cookies cookies $0.65 ea or 2 for $1
Abis GLUTEN FREE goodies todays GF goodies include chocolate chip cookies, GF Brownies, GF and Vegan Sweet Potato Brownies and GF and vegan Ginger Explosion granola! 2 cookies $1 brownie $1.50 1 lb granola $6.50
Amazing Apple Cake – Judy Hogans recipe, Okfuskee Farm grown and milled rye flour!, Judy Hogans eggs, homeland creamery butter and a good dose of walnuts, currants, raisins and golden raisins this is one of the healthiest delicious cakes around and chock full of Chatham County goodness! $2.50 slice $12 cake
Katie Bennits CheeseCake $ 3.50
Olive Oil Brownies! dark chocolate, milk chocolate and olive oil whats not to luv? ($1.50)
Leave a Reply