Happy Hump Day! we’ve good some good grub on the menu today to get you through this muggy week.
Beautiful lamb from Lisa Duff’s Laughing Stick Farm, slow roasted beef from Smith Angus Farm, delicious rainbow swiss chard from Wanda and Screech Owl, delicious Vichyssoise from local potatoes and leeks – plus all our regular goodies. Later today … GF lemon pound cake muffins made by the lovely Quinn. For sure a good day to come by the kitchen!
$5 Special Cup of Lentil Soup, Vichyssoise or Greek Chicken Soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
$5 Special special !! – large scoop of chicken salad on a bed of salad greens with 1/2 grilled pita
Lisa Duff Roasted Lamb or Smith Angus Farm Beef Brisket Pita Sandwich served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings LAMB $9 Beef $8
RICE BOWL our signature brow rice bowl with your choice of any or all of the dishes below. $7 veggie only $8 with meat
- Green Chile Beef Stew
- Lentils with carrots and extra turmeric
- Smith Angus Farm Slow Roasted beef brisket
- Lisa Duff roasted lamb
- Sauteed swiss chard with carrots and tomato
- Green Chile Beef Stew our local beef stew with local beef, local green chiles, corn, onions, carrots and beans
- Lentil Soup Our signature lentil soup, good any day, with plenty of carrots and turmeric for our bodies
- Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) a classic greek soup found in every greek home, made with homemade chicken broth and local eggs and fresh lemon juice
- Vichyssoise – a vegan cold soup made with corolla potatoes from Forever Green Farm and leeks from Bill Dow’s – amazing!
- Joan Thompsons Cookies best in the county! 2 $1
- Olive Oil Brownies dark chocolate brownies made with olive oil $1.50
- Little Dippers Italian Ice made right here in PBO! Mango or Lemon $2
- Katies Cheesecake $3.50
Leave a Reply