Happy Friday Pittsboro. Check us out on NBC17.com
$5 SPECIAL Cup of Lentil Soup with one spanakopita and one tyropita (spinach and cheese pies)
Slow Roasted Lamb Pita – Lamb from Lisa Duff’s farm roasted with Screech Owl tomatoes, onion and fresh mint. With 3 toppings $ 8.50
Slow Roasted Pork Sandwich Pork from Cohen farm’s slow roasted with Screech Owl tomatoes and a little onion served on a grilled pita bread with your choice of three toppings $8
Slow Roasted Beef Pita – Cohen Farm’s Beef Shoulder with 3 toppings. $ 8.00
RICE BOWL – our brown rice topped with your choice of any or all of the following ($7 veg only $8 with meat) All rice toppings are Gluten Free!
- Green Chile Beef Stew our signature made from scratch soup local beef bones for the broth, local stew beef, local roasted green chiles and some veggies.
- Lentils our signature made from scratch lentil soup made with extra grated carrots and lots of turmeric good for your body and your taste buds!
- Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder – Cohen Farm pork with local tomatoes and onion
- Slow Roasted Lamb – Lisa Duff’s
- Slow Roasted Beef – Cohen Farms
- Greens Bake everyones favorite way to enjoy the bounty of local leafy greens! A mix of local swiss chard, spinach, mustard greens and lambsquarters mixed with a little local egg, ricotta, grated carrot and onions mmmmm
SOUPS SOUPS SOUPS
Green Chile Beef Stew our signature made from scratch soup local beef bones for the broth, local stew beef, local roasted green chiles and some veggies $5
Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) our homemade chicken broth with orzo and chicken, this soup is finished with local eggs and fresh lemon juice which gives it a creamy texture with no milk! $4
Lentil Soup our signature made from scratch lentil soup made with extra grated carrots and lots of turmeric good for your body and your taste buds! $3.25
DESSERTS DESSERTS DESSERTS
Joan Thompsons Delicious Cookies cookies $0.65 ea or 2 for $1
Katie Bennetts excellent Cheesecake! $3.50
Katie Bennetts Delicious GF Lemon Pound Cake Muffin this dessert ROCKS! $2 ea
Amazing Apple Cake – Judy Hogans recipe, Okfuskee Farm grown and milled rye flour!, Judy Hogans eggs, homeland creamery butter and a good dose of walnuts, currants, raisins and golden raisins this is one of the healthiest delicious cakes around and chock full of Chatham County goodness! $2.50 slice $12 cake
Olive Oil Brownies! dark chocolate, milk chocolate and olive oil whats not to luv? ($1.50)
Leave a Reply