I hope everyone enjoyed the July 4th week – our crew, John and I were grateful to have a break from that awful heat! I cannot speak for our crew, however John and I enjoyed plenty of R&R. If there was ever a week to appreciate our geo thermal cooling at home it was this last week! For anyone contemplating the investment of upgrading to geo thermal heating and cooling, we strongly recommend it.
We are easing into this work week as we live trough another hot one! Today we’ll have most of of usual suspects and we will be bringing in more summer specials as the week goes on. We even have a suggestion from our friend Steve for a BLTT (bacon, lettuce, tomato and tzaztziki) on a grilled pita!
$5 SUMMER SPECIAL – smoothies smoothies smoothies! Our experiment for today is mix and match whatever you like from the following list and we will blend it up and serve !!
- Bennett Farming Blackberries
- Bennett Farming Black Raspberries
- Pam’s secret blueberries <3
- Wanda’s Strawberries
- greek yogurt
- sparkling water
- local honey
$5 SPECIAL Cup of Lentil Soup with one spanakopita and one tyropita (spinach and cheese pies)
Slow Roasted Beef Brisket Pita Sandwich Smith Angus Farm beef brisket slow roasted with tomato and some onion served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings $8
RICE BOWL – our brown rice topped with your choice of any or all of the following ($7 veg only $8 with meat) All rice toppings are Gluten Free!
- Green Chile Beef Stew our signature made from scratch soup local beef bones for the broth, local stew beef, local roasted green chiles and some veggies. (soup will be ready this afternoon : )
- Lentils our signature made from scratch lentil soup made with extra grated carrots and lots of turmeric good for your body and your taste buds!
- Slow Roasted Beef Brisket Smith Angus Farm beef brisket slow roasted with a touch of tomato and garlic
- Greens bake a mix of local dark greens (kale, spinach, swiss chard) local eggs, some ricotta cheese and grated carrots.
SOUPS SOUPS SOUPS
Green Chile Beef Stew our signature made from scratch soup local beef bones for the broth, local stew beef, local roasted green chiles and some veggies $5 (ready later this afternoon)
Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) our homemade chicken broth with orzo and chicken, this soup is finished with local eggs and fresh lemon juice which gives it a creamy texture with no milk! $4
Lentil Soup our signature made from scratch lentil soup made with extra grated carrots and lots of turmeric good for your body and your taste buds! $3.25
DESSERTS DESSERTS DESSERTS
Joan Thompsons Delicious Cookies cookies $0.65 ea or 2 for $1
Katie Bennetts Famous Cheesecake $3.50
Olive Oil Brownies! dark chocolate, milk chocolate and olive oil whats not to luv? ($1.50)