good golly …. it’s a week to christmas and we don’t have a tree yet. Hopefully I can stay on task today and fix that!
$5 Special – Cup of Lentil Soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
Maria’s Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas! – chicken and green chiles wrapped in flour tortillas and smothered in monterey jack cheese and chile enchilada sauce $8
$8 Smith Angus Farm Slow Roasted Beef shoulder– served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings
RICE BOWL – our signature brown rice bowl with your choice of any or all of the dishes below. $7 veggie only $8 with meat
- Green Chile Beef Stew
- Lentils with carrots and extra turmeric
- Smith Angus farm beef shoulder
- Greens Bake – a wonderful batch including beet greens, leeks, swiss cahrd, mustard greens and brussel sprout greens!
- Green Chile Beef Stew – our local beef stew with local beef, local green chiles, corn, onions, carrots and beans $5
- Lentil Soup – Our signature lentil soup, good any day, with plenty of carrots and turmeric for our bodies $3.25
- Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) – a classic greek soup found in every greek home, made with homemade chicken broth and local eggs and fresh lemon juice. $4
- Joan Thompson’s Cookies best in the county! 2 for $1
- Judy Hogan’s Apple Cake – it’s that time of year again for this fabulous dense cake made with Okfuskee farm rye flour and local eggs. $2 slice $10 whole loaf
- Katie’s Cheesecake NY style with a twist of lemon $3.50 this batch is GF
- Olive Oil Brownies dark chocolate brownies made with olive oil $1.50