Happy 2013! A New Year to start fresh – make this your year to commit to our local farmers and a sustainable lifestyle. We’ll do our part and continue purchasing as much as we can from our farmers and bringing it fresh to you.
$5 Special – Cup of Lentil Soup with one spinach pie and one cheese pie
$6 Special – any cup of soup with a half moon cheese quesadilla!
$8 Farmhand Foods Slow Roasted Beef brisket– served on a grilled pita with your choice of three toppings
RICE BOWL – our signature brown rice bowl with your choice of any or all of the dishes below. $7 veggie only $8 with meat
- Green Chile Beef Stew
- Lentils with carrots and extra turmeric
- Farmhand Foods beef brisket
- Greens Bake – a wonderful batch including beet greens, leeks, swiss chard and mustard greens
- Green Chile Beef Stew – our local beef stew with local beef, local green chiles, corn, onions, carrots and beans $5
- Lentil Soup – Our signature lentil soup, good any day, with plenty of carrots and turmeric for our bodies $3.25
- Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) – a classic greek soup found in every greek home, made with homemade chicken broth and local eggs and fresh lemon juice. $4
- Joan Thompson’s Cookies best in the county! 2 for $1
- Katie’s New York Style Cheesecake $3.50
- Judy Hogan’s Apple Cake – it’s that time of year again for this fabulous dense cake made with Okfuskee farm rye flour and local eggs. $2 slice $10 whole loaf
- Olive Oil Brownies dark chocolate brownies made with olive oil $1.50