::sigh:: so hard to be Switzerland sometimes : )
$5 SPECIAL Cup of Lentil Soup with one spanakopita and one tyropita (spinach and cheese pies)
Pork Blue Plate Special – Lilly Den Farm pork shoulder with sides for a delicious meal on a rainy day. A serving of pork with your choice of two sides $9
SIDES: Macaroni and cheese, sauteed Komatsuna (japanese mustard spinach from Edible Earthscapes), a side salad, cup of lentil soup or greek chicken soup,
Slow Roasted Beef or Pork Sandwich Beef from Smith Angus Farm – Pork from Lilly Den farm slow roasted with Screech Owl tomatoes and a little onion served on a grilled pita bread with your choice of three toppings $8
RICE BOWL – our brown rice topped with your choice of any or all of the following ($7 veg only $8 with meat) All rice toppings are Gluten Free!
- Green Chile Beef Stew our signature made from scratch soup local beef bones for the broth, local stew beef, local roasted green chiles and some veggies.
- Lentils our signature made from scratch lentil soup made with extra grated carrots and lots of turmeric good for your body and your taste buds!
- Slow Roasted Beef – Smith Angus beef roasted with local tomatoes and onion.
- Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder – Lilly Den Farm pork with local tomatoes and onion
- Sauteed Komatsuna – straight from Edible Earthscapes, beautiful komatsuna cooked with a little carrot and local tomatoes
SOUPS SOUPS SOUPS
Green Chile Beef Stew our signature made from scratch soup local beef bones for the broth, local stew beef, local roasted green chiles and some veggies $5
Avgolemono (Greek Chicken Soup) our homemade chicken broth with orzo and chicken, this soup is finished with local eggs and fresh lemon juice which gives it a creamy texture with no milk! $4
Lentil Soup our signature made from scratch lentil soup made with extra grated carrots and lots of turmeric good for your body and your taste buds! $3.25
DESSERTS DESSERTS DESSERTS
Joan Thompsons Delicious Cookies cookies $0.65 ea or 2 for $1
Katie Bennetts excellent Cheesecake! $3.50
Amazing Apple Cake – Judy Hogans recipe, Okfuskee Farm grown and milled rye flour!, Judy Hogans eggs, homeland creamery butter and a good dose of walnuts, currants, raisins and golden raisins this is one of the healthiest delicious cakes around and chock full of Chatham County goodness! $2.50 slice $12 cake
Olive Oil Brownies! dark chocolate, milk chocolate and olive oil whats not to luv? ($1.50)
Leave a Reply